During the life of the person quite often appear a variety of foot deformities. Usually we are accustomed to see the bottom – serve the bone of the thumb, but not less gout dangerous and one deformation – valgus in the pits. The announcement of his rather problematic, if the valgus is not a congenital, but was acquired at a mature age. However, the valgus deformation of foot, threatening patients with the development of serious diseases, therefore it is best to diagnose as early as possible and immediately start treatment.
Hallux valgus flat feet is one of the most common diseases that occur in orthopedics. Resists her varus deformity, when in the pits twisted out. These defects of the foot induce characteristic x-shaped or in the shape of a limb.
The reason is that the valgus widespread both among children and among adults. This is the leader of the deformation of the feet, which is not just a cosmetic defect. Valgus of the foot, can have serious consequences for the patient suffering from this deviation. In adults, in addition to a valgus limb, usually twisted, and the thumb of the foot. Is tilted to the side, and what is dramatically bulge out. In addition, mark all - valgus installation of the foot in combination with another:
View answers in a row (- valgus feet, occurs mostly in women over thirty years. This property is related with the fact that in women the ligamentous apparatus of the joints weaker than men, therefore, their outsole is more prone to various deformations. Another factor in the occurrence of valgus and wearing high heels.
HELP. The development of the disease is slow, and therefore it is very difficult to say exactly when appeared the pathology and what the cause of this was due to the.
Valgus foot deformity in adults occurs due to the following reasons:
In addition to these reasons, directly leading to the development of valgus foot, predisposing factors are and neuromuscular disease. These can be attributed to gout, rheumatoid arthritis, diseases of the Down, paralysis. It is also worth noting that the valgus of the staging tracks can be and a professional defect. Him exposed to the athletes, the model of the ballerinas. In recent years, doctors have become often register valgus in people of older age.
Valgus deformation of foot in the initial stage of development of the pathology the patients can egritudo, because they are eyeing the stop and doesn't know what can happen. Notice the changes already in the late stage, when the arch becomes visually complanatis.
The emergence of a "blister" - a typical sign of a valgus deformity of the feet
In the transition pathology in the progressive stages of the notification of the defect becomes easier. In valguse observed the following symptoms:
IMPORTANT! The disease progresses very slowly, therefore, the patients, and not to seek help at the right time. Even the pain in his legs deducted to fatigue, even if it is already a clear sign of the emergence of deformation of the foot.</ blockquote >
If in time contact the clinic, then Hallux valgus curvature threatens not only painful feelings, but also the emergence of serious diseases:
- the progression of the inflammation of the synovial bags, and the transition of his in the purulent stage;
- penetration of infection in the area which is deformed, and there the development of the inflammatory process;
- even more zkroucenéuem feet, which can lead to loss of functionality of the lower limb.
Valgus deformation of the feet can have several degrees of severity, according to which determine further tactics of treatment. At the first stage-the angle of curvature is up to 15 degrees. This pathology is not considered to be difficult in therapy, therefore, these types of deformation of the feet can be treated conservatively. The main help the patients – a variety of exercises, therapeutic physical training, gymnastics, hardening, physiotherapy treatment. Shows wear orthopedic shoes.
The second stage of deformation is deviated from fifteen to thirty-five degrees. Here it is assumed more complex treatment because the pathology is no longer an effect on blood circulation, is disturbed metabolism, and also appeared severe pain syndrome. Treatment includes physical therapy, physical therapy, application of medical products (mainly symptomatic agents). When inability to achieve the positive dynamics of the recommended surgical treatment.
The third degree of development of the pathology – it is deviated by more than thirty-five degrees. In this form of the disease is shown operative intervention. If the time to resort to surgery, the disease can cause serious functional disorders in the extremities.
For the diagnosis of the disease is necessary to turn to the clinic and go through several studies:
- radiography – the most informative and the largest fiscal outlook of the research, in which you can see the location of skeletal elements, which create the arch. The picture is in different planes, the doctors will have a quite informative picture and no longer can establish the diagnosis of a varus deformity;
- ultrasound – this kind of diagnosis is most often assigned to assess the condition of the soft tissues, which also suffer when zkroucenéuu feet;
- podometry – a special kind of diagnosis where the patient becomes the feet on the glass area and the computer processes the data according to the prints of his feet. This kind of diagnosis allows to most accurately describe the parameters of the pathology, as well as to diagnose it at an early stage;
- computed tomography – usually for the diagnosis of valgus is rarely used, but it is used when you need to distinguish one disease from another, if the symptomatology is similar (dna, deforming osteoarthritis).
In the early stage of detection of treatment of valgus deformation of the perhaps conservative methods. In addition to the special shoes, orthopedics assumes active use of therapeutic physical education. The exercise is aimed at creating the proper arch of the foot, strengthen the tendon-ligamentous apparatus, the prevention of joint diseases.
When the valgus deformation for patients recommended special exercises with trainers
If in the process of conservative treatment of a person accompanied by severe pain and discomfort, doctors recommend to give him analgesics. In parallel with the held of physiotherapy treatment.
If the disease takes place and the deformation of the foot has reached the second or third grade, in this case patients will only help the operation. In pathology of first instance, patients will spend only the removal of the wound on his thumb, but into the station the doctors cannot penetrate. Advancing disease in the second degree requires the determination of skeletal elements, special screws, which are fixed to the stop. As soon as the patient will be able to create the right curvature of the arch, then the patient from foreign designs, options.
In the third part also performs a surgical procedure, but mount the arch to contact the doctor must do two propellers, and not once. After surgery patients some time can't walk. Later ill move, not relying on the operated limb. Full load on the feet can keep for about a month.HELP. In the full extent of the limb will recover probably over a year, but in thirty percent of patients suffer relapses. For their prevention it is very important to follow all doctor's recommendations.</ blockquote >
After successful therapy, patients should adhere to preventive measures. It is extremely important to prevent the development of such factors, which caused hallux valgus of the station. For prevention is recommended:
- wear shoes on a small heel, which combines with wearing comfortable shoes without heels;
- patients are advised to walk on the sand, the pebbles barefoot – this will help activate the blood circulation in the lower extremities;
- regularly recommended to visit a podiatrist and composition podometre – in the timely diagnosis of the deviation of the easier to treat;
- if the doctor recommended insoles, then don't forget to use them, which will help you to properly distribute the load on the way down, and at negligible deformation and treat the disease.
Correction using bot
If at an early stage in time to recognize the pathology, then in most cases it is possible to correct it with orthopedic shoes. Yes, and patients, due to his employment set on the surgery and prefer conservative methods of treatment planá curvaturae. On the occasion of this treatment, doctors begin with the selection of proper footwear.
Shoes for people with hallux valgus zkroucenéuem legs has the following features:
- when its use is the load on the leg evenly;
- activates the blood circulation in the tarso, soles;
- with the connections removed fatigue;
- the first finger is fixed in the correct position, that doesn't make serving safe the legs to the side.
Special orthopedic insoles help to shape the right of the arch
When choosing orthopedic shoes for patients doctors are guided by the following parameters:
Wearing of special footwear will help to remove the valgus foot, but used the shoes quite a long time, so patients do not look for quick positive trend. Valgus foot deformity in adults is in most cases of acquired pathology. To avoid becoming a victim of valgus, it is necessary to observe all measures to prevent, and if the condition has already appeared, and to make every effort at an early stage, and from him you can get rid of the conservative methods of treatment.23.08.2018