Very often the cause of the problem is poorly matched shoes from low-quality materials. To avoid such problems and feel comfortable all day, no matter how much time they had to be on your feet, it is necessary to get the models out of natural materials, with orthopedic qualities.
Features of shoes with orthopedic qualities
Orthopaedic shoes – is a shoe for everyday use with the aim of preventing diseases of the feet – flat feet, valgus deformity, calluses, corns, corns, facilitate walking and adjustments of already existing disorders in the initial stage. It has several features:
- Flexible, durable sole, reducing the impact load of the foot;
- Liner to maintain the inner arch of the foot, which is in the pits is not to collapse in the inside;
- Great surround sock, which gives your fingers freedom and that prevents a third-party site education corns and scuffs;
- Special the velcro fasteners of type "velcro", which can adjust the width of the shoe at the stop and firmly fix the leg;
- Natural materials – corduroy, suede, leather. In the shoes of such materials, the foot is not sweating, is not formed of diaper rash, do not have the conditions for the development of micro-organisms.
Why do you need orthopedic shoes
Modern models of shoes with orthopedic features are designed for daily wear and meet the requirements of fashion trends. They are suitable in the following cases:
- For the prevention and treatment tag all-valgus deformity, correction of flat feet, to prevent corns, corns, scuffs, which can arise due to wearing tight, uncomfortable shoes;
- For support of the arch of the foot in the correct anatomical position;
- To reduce the load on the legs and spine, relieve tension and prevent cramping of the calf muscles;
- To reduce fatigue when the entire day standing on your feet, or walking;
- For reliable fastening of the foot and injury prevention.
Podiatrists recommend wearing shoes with orthopedic features to all those who have certain problems with your legs and backbone.
Baby shoes with orthopedic qualities
Experts recommend wearing orthopedic shoes from the first step. Orthopedic shoes for kids has some features, which ensure the correct development of the foot, in particular the emergence of the vaults. It is thanks to the presence of the anatomical arch of the foot is a shock absorber while walking, reduces pressure on legs and spine.
The function of the "right" shoes for the baby:
- Heels Thomas, short on the inner side of and slightly different in height at different places. This ensures the correct position of the feet, preventing her inside and correctly the government's burden. For children up to 8 years of heel should not exceed 1 cm, 8-12 years – 1-2 cm;
- Sole of thermoplastics or similar materials. It should not be too soft, to prevent dislocations and sprains, but it must be bent, because it absolutely is not bent sole prevents the correct formulation of the foot and create the right courses;
- Hard overvalued asset, and in treatment models can be a higher ankle. For children up to 6 years height constructive should be 1.5-2 cm above the ankle, after 6 – to the ankle. In the treatment of flatfoot III degree, the height of constructive determined by the treating doctor, the shoes are made to order;
- The insole has a small deepening in the heel area, to ensure its stabilization, arch support from the side of the inner arch and picked up the zones rolling.
Orthopaedic footwear for diabetics has a special 3-x layer insert that reduces pressure and friction. Thanks to this action, greatly reduces the risk of scuffs, cracks and wounds. People suffering from diabetes orthopedic shoes with a special insole, wide open toe, the made only from natural materials, will notify you of the injuries and the training is difficult healing wounds. For the relief of pain in the heel spur cushioning insole can be worn in combination with silicone. In arthritis and arthrosis of the best solution will be the insole for increased cushioning abilities, which will help alleviate excessive pressure on the joints.
Orthopedic insoles and their types
If you do not need to do the inserts on the individual dimensions, after the removal of the image, then experts recommend to buy a ready-made orthopedic insoles Pedag Foot Care, which are manufactured according to special technology and provide the user comfort, preventing a variety of disorders.
Orthopedic insoles for the prevention and correction of flat feet have some design elements:
- The deepening of the heel is slightly raised side plate for stable fixation of the heel;
- The arch support in the area of the inner arch of the insole slightly lifted off in the area of rolling;
- Insole with a cut down the front part of the – insole. Can be used on summer shoes.
According to the degree of hardness of the inserts is produced:
- Soft silicone, used for the prevention of disorders that can be worn in any shoe;
- Medium stiffness polyurethane foam, natural leather, or foam rubber. Are suitable at elevated pressures, e.g. during sports, but also for the adjustment flat feet in the initial stage. These insoles help to reduce pressure on legs when elevated body weight;
- Solid plastic, a graphite with an insert from metal, which are worn in the order of a podiatrist for adjustment disorders.
Special accessories for toes and heel
To avoid the incorrect position of the fingers of the feet, the result of which may be disease of the joints, curvature of the feet and toes, corns, corns and abrasions, use special orthopedic products – interdigital division, inserts, pads.
Orthopedic partitions located between the fingers, preventing them to move and they can fix the curvature of the fingers, which is in the correct position. They come in various shapes, made of different materials. The choice depends on the extent of the problem of the place of its location, models of shoes.